Our bodies are made up of 60% water. It is critical to almost every function in the body and we could not survive without it. Therefore, it is one of the six keys to optimal health. Here are some of the ways it benefits and supports our bodies. . .
- Regulates body temperature
- Transports nutrients and oxygen throughout the body
- Required for cell development and protects tissues
- Critical to spinal cord function
- Essential to kidney, liver and digestive functions
- Cushions joints
- Prevents dehydration
- Removes waste through perspiration, urination, and defecation
Read recent blogs about the subject from Naturally. . . You.
Water Resource Guide
Your Body’s Many Cries for Water
F. Batmanghelidj, MD
Dry mouth is not the only sign of dehydration. Learn the different signals of thirst when your body is calling for water. By simply adjusting your H2O intake – yes, pure and natural water! – you can help you to live a healthier, pain-free life.
Dana Cohen and Gina Bria
Includes a five-day jump start plan. This plan includes hydrating meal plans, smoothies, and elixirs. Each of these uses the most hydrating and nutrient-packed plants. Experience more energy, focus, and better digestion within five days. After that, move onto the lifetime plan for continued improvements. You may even eliminate some symptoms!