Almost all of the maintenance and repair functions in the body take place while we sleep. The impact snooze time has on our immune system and longevity makes it one of the six keys to optimal health. Some of the benefits of quality slumber include. . .
- Helps to manage body weight
- Improved immune functions
- Increases energy levels and productivity
- Improves concentration and memory functions
- Reduces the effects of stress on the body
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Diminish the risk of Heart Disease
- Lower the risk of Diabetes
- Reduces the risk of Cancer
- Lessen the risk of Depression
Sleep Resource Guide
With a 14-Day Sleep Makeover, you’ll learn how to create the ideal slumber sanctuary. Also, find out how to hack sunlight to regulate your circadian rhythms. Learn about clinically proven sleep nutrients and supplements you need. Plus get stress-reduction exercises and fitness tips to keep you mentally and physically sharp.
Learn about the sleeping pill industry, and all the ways our addiction to technology disrupts our slumber cycle. Plus get a range of recommendations and tips from leading scientists on how we can get better and more restorative snooze time, and harness its incredible power.